Get connected, and share food with your local community.
is a community that facilitates and promotes:
- food sharing
- prevention of food waste
- sharing skills, knowledge and events related to promoting sustainable and environmental approaches to sourcing food, including permaculture.
More info here: linktr.ee/foodbounty
Whether you're moving home or spring cleaning your pantry, you can start sharing food in the following locations before it becomes unnecessary waste:
If you'd like to support Food Bounty's expansion, you can donate funds so that our efforts go further.
We plan to expand Food Bounty to include local cafes and supermarkets into our food-share community.
Funds will be used towards providing instructional information, posters, shop sticker and equipment to support safe foodsharing.
Feel free to ask for more information, email: [email protected]
Getting Wise: guides for individuals, cafes and supermarkets donating food
- Simple instructables
- Legalities of donating food to charity
- Guide to donating food from North East Waste
- Benefits to your business from food donation
- Unofficial list: Shelf Lifes after the Best Before Date
Fusion is staffed entirely by volunteers. If you want to see ethical government in politics and a better future for all please consider a tax deductible donation today.